According to Hindu culture, there are five signs of marital status of women. They are mangalsutra, Toe rings, Kumkum, bangles and a nose ring. Mangalsutra is the most important among them.wearing the Mangalsutra is also the most important part of a Hindu marriage ceremony.
A mangalsutra is an Indian symbol of Hindu marriage, consisting of a gold ornament strung from a yellow thread, a string of black beads or a gold chain. It is comparable to a Western wedding ring, and is worn by a married woman until her husband's death.
Gorgeous 24 ct Gold plated necklace
* Necklace Length: 28"
* Center Section: (LXW) 1.5"X2"
* Brand New
* Material : Gold Plated Metal on a High Quality Alloy Base
* What you win is what you get.
* Wonderful gift for a loved one (or yourself!)
* Perfect item for your wedding, parties, special events, etc.